● Grand Wings is representative of Okay Air to recruit B737 captains based in Nanning and Tianjin.
● Okay Air provides a abundant of rosters for pilots to choose, included both residence and commuting rosters. The yearly payment is from $131,000 up to $268,000 which is increasing yearly.
● For the residence roster, pilots will get 36 days annual leave plus 8 days sick leave. While which is excluded for commuting rosters pilots.
● Pilots in Okay Air will get the yearly increasing annual bonus up to $14,000, different amounts base on different rosters.
|Routes||7 country served, 47 destinations served,|
79 routes served
|Base||Nanning, Xi'an, Tianjin, Changsha|
● Okay Airways is an airline headquartered in Shunyi District, Beijing, People's Republic of China. It operates passenger flight services and dedicated cargo services, established in June 2004. Its main hubs are Tianjin Binhai International Airport and Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, with a secondary hub is Changsha Huanghua International Airport.
● Okay Airways was announced as launch customers for the Xian MA700 aircraft and are to be involved with the development of the aircraft, which is due to make its maiden flight in 2019.
|B737NG CPT||Residence||8 days off|
|6 weeks on |
2 weeks off
|10 days off |
|6 weeks on |
3 weeks off
|15 days off |
|2 months on |
2 months off
|$6,000 /Y||$8,000 /Y||$8,000 /Y||$8,000 /Y||$8,000 /Y||$6,000 /Y||$6,000 /Y|
|$2,500 /M||$2,000 /M||2,000 /M||$1,500 /M||$1,500 /M||/||/|
|900 hours/year||840 hours/year||820 hours/year||780 hours/year||750 hours/year||$680 hours/year||600 hours/year|
|$1,000 /M||500 /M|
|Sick Leave||8 Days||/|
50%, maximum $8,000/Y
|starting from 2nd contract term, loyalty bonus per year: 12,000 (5-6th year), 18,000 (7-8th year), 24,000 (9th+year)|
|Foreign pilots and immediate family members: International and domestic flight of OK Air; 2 confirming tickets and 8 standby tickets; exclude charter flights|
|√||B737 NG captains|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||4000+ hours total time, 500 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|Okay Air Screening Schedule in the first half year of 2019|
|Date||17th-24th||21st- 28th||19th- 26th||23rd- 30th|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
1. Pilots can choose to live in the community nearby the comany office, then take the crew shuttle bus to the airport which is quite convenient.
One-bed room: $400/M, around 60㎡.
Two-bed room: $600/M, around 90㎡
2. Pilots can also choose to live in the downtown which is more comfortable for daily life. The rent is around $1,000/M.
The distance between the living area and the airport:
As Tianjin is just around 30 minutes train to Beijing, it's quite easy and convenient for pilots to take the flights in Beijing for commuting home.
● Tianjin is the pinyin romanization of the Chinese characters 天津, which mean "Heavenly Ford" or "Ford of Heaven".
● Major industries include petrochemical industries, textiles, car manufacturing, mechanical industries, and metalworking. EADS Airbus is an important manufacturer, and has opened an assembly plant for its Airbus A320 series airliners, operational since 2009.
● The city has many sights: its streetscapes – an assemblage of historic nineteenth - and early twentieth-century European architecture, juxtaposed with the concrete and glass monoliths of contemporary China – are its most engrossing attraction.
● Tianjin features a four-season, monsoon-influenced climate, typical of East Asia, with cold, windy, very dry winters reflecting the influence of the vast Siberian anticyclone, and hot, humid summers, due to the monsoon. Spring in the city is dry and windy, occasionally seeing sandstorms blowing in from the Gobi Desert, capable of lasting for several days. The monthly 24-hour average temperature ranges from ?3.4 °C (25.9 °F) in January to 26.8 °C (80.2 °F) in July, with an annual mean of 12.90 °C (55.2 °F).