● Grand Wings is representative of Air Changan to recruit B737 captains, based in Xi'an, the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals.
● ACN provides pilots rosters of residence, 8 days off per month, 11 days off per month and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The yearly payment is from $190,400 up to $330,000 after tax. Except the 4 weeks on 4 weeks off roster, there will be $800/M of base allowance provided as well.
● Pilots will get the allowances like: type rating allowance, housing allowance, transportation allowance and the ticket allowance as well. Which are up to $5,500 per month.
|Routes||1 country served, 36 destinations served,|
50 routes served
|Base||Xi'an, the starting point of the Silk Road and home |
to the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
● Air Changan’s main base–Xianyang International Airport is one of the eight regional hub airports.It gets support from national policy: The Belt & the Road meanwhile keeps a close relationship with HNA’s developing strategy: Second headquarter of HNA.It’s the ONLY registered CCAR 121 Airline in Shanxi.
|B737 CPT||Resident||8 days off |
|11 days off |
|4 weeks on |
4 weeks off
|Monthly Basic Salary||$16,200||$16,700||$15,200||$9,700|
|Vacation||30 days/year by choice||30 days/year by choice||20 days/year by choice||/|
|Type Rating Allowance||$2,000||$3,000||$3,000||$2,500|
|$2000/6 months||$1500/6 months||$1500/6 months||$1000/6 months|
|Overtime Pay||$300/H >960 H/Y||$250/H >780 H/Y||$250/H >720 H/Y||$160/H >500H/Y|
|Sick Leave||7 days/year|
|$20,000+incentives+2 FREE ID tickets||$12,000+incentives|
+2 FREE ID tickets
|Instructor Allowance||Line(A) $500； SIM(B) $1,000；Base Training (C) $1,500+SIM hours allowance|
|Education Allowance||Deliver $1,000/month(Enroll in school which is blow $1,000/month standard for free)||/|
|ID Tickets Except Taxes||1) Roundtrip free ID tickets per crewmember including family member(s): |
1st year:4int.&6.dom 2nd year:5int.&7.dom 3rd year:6 int.&8.dom
2) 60 segments of self-sponseredID tickets for the crewmember including family member(s) on HNA network(including subsidiary airlines)
|1) Roundtrip free ID tickets per crewmember includingfamily member(s):|
2) 60 segments of self- sponsered ID tickets for the crewmember including
family member(s) on HNA network( including subsidiary airlines)
|Health Insurance||According to "Airline Health Insurance Policy"|
|Loss-Of-License Insurance||According to "Airline LOL Insurance Policy"|
|Training Phase||60% during Ground Training |
70% during Line Training
|√||B737 NG captains|
|√||<= 55 years old|
|√||4000+ hours total time, 500 hours PIC on type|
|√||Valid ATPL TR|
|√||Valid Class I Medical Certificate|
|√||English Proficiency, ICAO English Level 4 or above|
|√||Last Flight Within 12 months|
|SOP of Applying One Chinese Airlines|
|Step 1||Application Evaluation||By submitting the required documents|
|Step 2||Chinese Visa preparing||Related documents will be provided by GW if needed|
|Screening preparing||ATPL written test studying, related study materials will be |
provided by GW
|Step 3||1st trip to China||Company SIM check||If fails, GW will find you the next suitable airlines.|
|Meidcal check and||GW will provide some related tips before you come to do the check in China.|
If medical check fails, the screening will be terminated
|ATPL written test||If ATPL written test fails, come back to take the test again in |
28 days. The re-test wont be taken more than 3 times.
|Step 4||2nd trip to China||CAAC check ride||If fails, the screening will be terminated|
|What We Do to be Disdinguished from Other Agency|
|Flight Tickets||From our GW account, refund the flight ticket payment to you when you arrive in China|
|Hotel||Near CAAC hospital or SIM centre, based on your screening schedule in China|
|Local Transportation||Immediate assistance when local transportation needed, paid by GW|
|Possible Medical |
|GW will arrange the medical re-check items in hospital, you just need to take the passport, no need to pay|
Huafu Yuyuan Communities
Well furniture of two-bed room: $500
The distance between the living area and the airport:
● Pilots can take the flights in Beijing which has a lot of international flights depart to cities all over the world. It will take around 2 hours of flight from Xi'an to Beijing.
● Xi'an formerly romanized as Sian, and also known as Chang'an; before the Ming dynasty, is the capital of Shaanxi Province, People's Republic of China. It is a sub-provincial city located in the center of the Guanzhong Plain in Northwest China. One of the oldest cities in China, Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history, including Western Zhou, Qin, Western Han, Sui, and Tang. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and home to the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
● Xi'an has a temperate climate that is influenced by the East Asian monsoon, classified under the climate classification as situated on the borderline between a semi-arid climate and humid subtropical climate. The Wei River valley is characterised by hot, humid summers, cold, dry winters, and dry springs and autumns. Most of the annual precipitation is delivered from July to late October. Snow occasionally falls in winter but rarely settles for long.
● Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (IATA: XIY, ICAO: ZLXY) is the main airport serving Xi'an, capital of China's Shaanxi Province, as well as the whole Guanzhong area. Covering an area of 5 square kilometres (1.9 sq mi), it is the largest airport in Northwest China, and the second largest airport in Northern China.